May 4, 2015
I'm pretty sure that's it. I am in the same boat, only I've tested and passed the IRC-building, IRC-plumbing, and IPMC. My advice to you is to take your IRC book and tab each chapter. Tabbing your book helps you navigate TONS faster, and you need all the time you can get when you're taking a test. Good luck.
April 30, 2015
Hey guys. I have been studying for my IRC exam with the ICC online practice course. I am now doing the timed practice tests.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.