September 4, 2018
I recently took the M-1 test and passed. The study guides and flash cards were very helpful for me. I do remember quite a bit of combustion air questions, and more importantly, quite a few fuel gas questions. My best advice I can tell you is to read through the chapters, and remember key words when taking the test so you can revert back to that specific part in the book.
From what I remember there is 2 or 3 questions related to vent sizing. There is some math more related to the combustion air questions.
May 6, 2019
I am getting ready to take this exam; just passed the B1. How much of pipe sizing and vent sizing will be required to look up in the tables? How much math is on the exam?
June 13, 2018
What year code cycle are you testing on?
November 9, 2017
YES Sir, I too am having trouble passing that test. I thought I was doing well then noticed I only had 15 min left and 20 questions. Not a good combo. I have since purchased the study guide and flash cards.
October 14, 2017
Im having trouble passing the M1 exam,I am scoring low on the combustion air section of the exam and im at a loos because i feel that i know the book very well there seem to be very obscure questions throughout the exam ,has anyone else experienced this?
Most Recent Topics
- Sink required in same room as toilet?
- get certification
- 64 exam property maintenance test?
- Spa near me
- Who has the Final say in the Building Occupancy Classification?
- Looking For The Top Class Website Design Company
- how to search for electrician in Dubai
- Top Ten Home Warranty Companies for 2020: Read this before you buy!
- AP Board 12th Result
- Seeking work from home ICC Licensed Mechanical & Plumbing Inspectors