June 24, 2015
Hi, Steve -
As a candidate, you have the right to appeal to ICC if you have issues at the test site such as a set of plans that you feel is not adequate to test with. Please visit the Feedback and Appeals tab on this page, and you'll receive a response shortly thereafter.
Thanks, and best of luck to you -
April 25, 2013
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.