June 24, 2015
We made the decision not to offer review sessions when we launched PRONTO in August 2017, as we knew that very shortly, review sessions would be going away entirely - and will do so at the end of June of this year. With the greatly expanded educational opportunities from ICC's Learning Center and our Preferred Provider program, we felt the review sessions were really no longer needed.
This expanded education, coupled with the information on the diagnostics chart found on your score report, should assist you in preparing for your next attempt. You always have the option of making a technical challenge to your exam if you wish; please let me know if you want to do so and I can point you in the right direction.
Best to you -
Director, Assessment Center
April 6, 2015
I just took my Building Codes and Standards Test. Unfortunately I missed passing by 1 or 2 answers (71%). One of the questions I felt was too vague, but really didn't have time to make a note about which question it was. I was trying to find the info and ended up guessing on my answer which I hate to do. How come with the Pronto test there is no review??? I should be able to do a similar review of the my test if I am within the allowed 10% to do a review of the Pronto test as I am with Pearson Vue. The tests after all come from ICC, not Pearson. So basically I'd like to appeal the fact that there is no review allowed.
Most Recent Topics
- Basement Insulation Retrofit in Zone 5
- Concrete inspection experience
- Accessible bathroom requirement (PA)
- Submersible Pump Cable
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- when we need to provide a fire shutter,any code reference??
- Vancouver, BC Welding Inspectors S2
- risk factor for detached residentail garage
- ECONET for Automatic Temperature Control
- Existing vs New Building / Business vs current Codes