June 24, 2015
Not yet, Jody - sorry we're not quite there still. We've had some input where I think we can make the experience even better for our candidates - but again, need to absolutely confirm there are no issues with it. Thanks for following up!
February 7, 2018
Hi Michelle, any update on this? happening soon?
June 24, 2015
Scott, that's a great question - the technology we're using for PRONTO is constantly evolving, and we're staying on top of the changes. Look for notification soon (early 2018) that you can now use electronic codes during your online exam - we're working hard to make this happen as quickly as possible.
Our concerns are always about exam security, so we want to make sure we do this right the first time.
Stay tuned -
Director - ICC Assessment Center
888-422-7233 ext. 5247
August 11, 2015
So with the update to the testing via online proctoring and advancements in technology, why are we still required to use physical books for exam testing? If having a dual screen computer system and a subscription to premiumACCESS, why can we not use the digital premiumACCESS for the exams? Why are we also required to purchase physical books only to take an exam?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)
- Dishwasher GFCI Protection
- 2018 IECC - C405.4.2(2)Lighting Power Allowances for Building Exteriors
- S-1 Storage (Fire Sprinkler Question)
- Bedroom Egress
- Using Micro Rebar to substitute for traditional rebar in foundation systems
- Coffee Shop Occupancy Load
- Breaking the rules at pearson vue testing
- study materials for fire inspector 1 or 2 (66 or 67)