June 2, 2016
I passed all 4 of the residential exams last year. The mechanical covers Chapter 1-3, 10 - 24, Appendix B.
There are a lot of questions on combustion so know your math, also be comfortable with gas.
A very good study guide for android is by QuizOn IRC 2015. There is over 1100 questions with 8 timed exams to simulate a real test.
You can find the app for free on google play by searching for QuizOn IRC 2015, purple icon. That version only has 2 chapters and 1 exam, if you like it buy the full version, it was well worth it for me.
Hopefully you pass the exam from the first try.
January 24, 2020
Anyone here who can share the QuickPass Guide for the M1 Residential Mechanical Inspector which is based on 2015 IRC? The price is $62.95 on BuildersBook. The 7-module Residential Mechanical Inspector lectures course with George Williams, an instructor and essay writer is also available on WC3 Academy and costs $147.
September 17, 2019
12 threw 24 in 2012 IRC. Goodluck!
January 15, 2019
Hello! I'm very new here... I just passed the B1 test yesterday. Next, I'm onto the M1.
Does anyone know which chapters the M1 (Residential Mechanical Inspector) exam covers in the 2015 IRC?
Most Recent Topics
- get certification
- IFC 604.4 Overcurrent Protection
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Structural mover ... what does moving mean?
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?
- Erratta in Section R806.5