August 28, 2017
I didnt get them before taking the B1. Kind of wish i had since they are so cheap. I got them for studying for B2 and think theyre worth it.
February 19, 2017
Has anyone used the study companions and flash cards? I've used the practice exams, which aren't near as hard to prep you for the actual exams, so I wanted to know if it would be a waste of money for the study companions and flash cards, or if they are actually useful. Thanks for your feedback
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators
- Group B Occupancy