January 19, 2018
This is the absolute worst way to take an exam over plans on the computer. you have to turn your zoom to 200% just to be able to read the details on the plans. This is manual button you're going to have to turn off and on multiple times, and then you're going to have to hunt for the button to close the 200% window. this is going to eating up your time. Whoever wrote the programming for this software should be fired.
Most Recent Topics
- Basement Insulation Retrofit in Zone 5
- Concrete inspection experience
- Accessible bathroom requirement (PA)
- Submersible Pump Cable
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- when we need to provide a fire shutter,any code reference??
- Vancouver, BC Welding Inspectors S2
- risk factor for detached residentail garage
- ECONET for Automatic Temperature Control
- Existing vs New Building / Business vs current Codes