July 8, 2019
I am not aware of any required specific location.
It will hard be to know "within the length of the cord" at rough in becuase you don't have the machine (with cord) there.
Generally, if you know where the machine is intended to be located, putting the receptacle behind the machine is a good shot. I personally like to have the receptacle up high (but still covered by the machine) so it is easy to get to.
When you have tight quarters, sometimes it is easier to plug the machines (both washers and dryers) in by tilting the machine forward to get to the plug. On a dryer, if you put the receptacle to low, then you have conflicts with the dryer exhaust hose.
Most Recent Topics
- Water heater in bathroom
- Building Inspector?
- Glad I found this forum!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Occupancy Classification
- Test passed now what.
- Hair Extensions West Palm Beach
- 加急购买加拿大毕业证书&Brock布鲁克大学毕业证办理加微信&Q744043126咨询Brock大学文凭成绩单制作!办理真实可查留信认证学历%存档!制作国外本科硕士假文凭!造假加拿大学历文凭假证书购买Brock University
- 加急购买加拿大毕业证书&UC卡尔加里大学毕业证办理加微信&Q744043126咨询UC大学文凭成绩单制作!办理真实可查留信认证学历%存档!制作国外本科硕士假文凭!造假加拿大学历文凭假证书购买University of calgary