October 29, 2018
According to my understanding the sensors are connected to the internet (IoT) to be monitored remotely from anywhere in the world. The sensor data is downloaded from the cloud using a graphical programming platform to control and communicate the system with a programmable logic controller (PLC), which performs the actions according to the temperature value (set point) of the sensors. The monitoring process was performed with a SCADA system and the modeling of the communication system was performed using the formalism of Petri nets, as a system that responds in terms of discrete events.
June 18, 2018
Trying To create the Wireless communication network for user working in corporate departments,
I have Temperature Sensors which consist of digimesh rf module so by using that I am thinking to create mesh network for every floors and departments and working to receive the readings on MCU but my major aim is to send these readings for individual sensor to Internet cloud and I am thinking to use IOT Hub of Azure Platform, mentioned below are some of my process I wanted to make it work through Azure cloud :
- Send Readings to Cloud Database
- Design streaming graph which will be displayed via Web application in smartphones
- Use IFTTT and MQTT service of Azure cloud to make alert notification which send alert via SMS as well as through email id when ever temperature goes up or down from defined range.
Using IOT platform to communicate the with these types of Wireless sensor is something new for me,
Looking for your Expert suggestion which help to create this process will be very helpful
Most Recent Topics
- E1 Electrical test.
- R-2 automatic sprinklers
- trouble viewing using purchased practice exams
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Type I Hood - Clearance to combustibles
- Foundation Requirement
- "BUILDING INSPECTOR" One And Two Family Dwelling Help
- Codes for Structures built from Cob....Are there any existing?
- IFC 5003.8.2
- Emergency Escape & Rescue Opening in Basement 2015 IRC