August 24, 2017
How long does a hallway need to be before a switch is required on both ends.
The reason I am asking is there is an upstairs hallway next to stairs, over 25' long with one switch located at one end of the hall next to the stairs.
Most Recent Topics
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- required elevators
- InterNACHI CEU's
- 2015 IBC mis-referencing ACI 530-13?
- Emergency contact list for fire alarms
- Allowable number of stories in a townhouse
- IBC 2015 - 2406.1 exception
- Unattended fuel-dispensing facilities
- Sharing a HVAC system
- Increased occupant load in classroom