May 8, 2015
i am working on a school project. on the existing building we are demolishing the classroom wings but keeping the main portion with includes the gymnasium, locker rooms, library, auditorium, music, choir & rehearsal rooms. essentially we are getting rid of the E uses but keeping all the assembly spaces. we are not altering the existing spaces that are remaining.
i'm not sure how to approach code compliance since the project consists of demolishing portions of the building (less than half of the overall building).
Most Recent Topics
- get certification
- IFC 604.4 Overcurrent Protection
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Structural mover ... what does moving mean?
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?
- Erratta in Section R806.5