November 6, 2014
We are currently working on a project that involves the removal of two vessels within an existing building. One vessel weighs 30,000 pounds and the other weighs 16,000 pounds. We are replacing the 30,000 pound vessel with a new similar one but it weighs 5,000 pounds more than the old one. My question is, does this work fall under Section 34 of the IBC and if so how is it classified, i.e., Addition, Alteration or Repair?
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Ratings of Electrical rooms
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Welcome Back from Astoria, Oregon
- 2012 IBC 424.5 Children's Play Structures area limited to 300 SF
- inspection software?
- Definition of occupied spaces
- Professional licensing when responding to disasters