May 19, 2017
I have a big garden in-front of my house and I want to irrigate it with the latest technology. So, I researched for this, then I heard about the sprinkler system. And I found, this is best for my garden to irrigate. But problem is that, I don't have idea about it. So, I need your help and suggestion for sprinkler system. Can anyone tell me about "how many sprinkler heads per zone" and how to design it. I need it urgently. Please give me your valuable suggestions and help. Thanks in advance.
Most Recent Topics
- movable partition walls
- transformer & separately derived system grounding and bonding
- Delayed Pick up of Plans
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- The benefits of solar cable
- Stair requirements
- New Guy from DC area
- Acetylene - Flammable Gas or Reactive Gas MAQ
- Computer based plans pearson vue