May 19, 2017
I have a big garden in-front of my house and I want to irrigate it with the latest technology. So, I researched for this, then I heard about the sprinkler system. And I found, this is best for my garden to irrigate. But problem is that, I don't have idea about it. So, I need your help and suggestion for sprinkler system. Can anyone tell me about "how many sprinkler heads per zone" and how to design it. I need it urgently. Please give me your valuable suggestions and help. Thanks in advance.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)
- Dishwasher GFCI Protection
- 2018 IECC - C405.4.2(2)Lighting Power Allowances for Building Exteriors
- S-1 Storage (Fire Sprinkler Question)
- Bedroom Egress
- Using Micro Rebar to substitute for traditional rebar in foundation systems
- Coffee Shop Occupancy Load
- Breaking the rules at pearson vue testing
- study materials for fire inspector 1 or 2 (66 or 67)