April 19, 2015
The International Residential Code has contained provisions for maximum height above floor for Emergency Escape and Rescue openings of 44” since the first publication of the Code in 2000.
September 11, 2019
What year of the UBC or IRC changed the requirement for 48″ window sill height for egress to 44″?
Most Recent Topics
- Is a MRI cryogen quench vent considered hazardous
- Earthbag construction?
- U-store it building complex
- MAQ's storage vs non-storage debate
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Area of Refuge Requirements
- Waiting for Certification
- Items disappearing from MyICC
- Egress window requirements
- IBC 2012 table 1018, corridor serving less than 30 - B occ
- Perimeter surface pool bonding.