March 29, 2017
A question was asked. When you move furniture into a hotel occupancy, do you consider that space be occupied? So they need all fire sprinkler system and alarm system to be installed and be functional and monitored?
I am looking for a legal basis for that. Or something that if you add substantial fire load into a building under construction, that needed to be protected.
Most Recent Topics
- Sink required in same room as toilet?
- get certification
- 64 exam property maintenance test?
- Spa near me
- Who has the Final say in the Building Occupancy Classification?
- Looking For The Top Class Website Design Company
- how to search for electrician in Dubai
- Top Ten Home Warranty Companies for 2020: Read this before you buy!
- AP Board 12th Result
- Seeking work from home ICC Licensed Mechanical & Plumbing Inspectors