March 29, 2017
A question was asked. When you move furniture into a hotel occupancy, do you consider that space be occupied? So they need all fire sprinkler system and alarm system to be installed and be functional and monitored?
I am looking for a legal basis for that. Or something that if you add substantial fire load into a building under construction, that needed to be protected.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Ratings of Electrical rooms
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Welcome Back from Astoria, Oregon
- 2012 IBC 424.5 Children's Play Structures area limited to 300 SF
- inspection software?
- Definition of occupied spaces
- Professional licensing when responding to disasters