March 29, 2017
A question was asked. When you move furniture into a hotel occupancy, do you consider that space be occupied? So they need all fire sprinkler system and alarm system to be installed and be functional and monitored?
I am looking for a legal basis for that. Or something that if you add substantial fire load into a building under construction, that needed to be protected.
Most Recent Topics
- Electric Hot Water Heaters in Garages
- Ceiling fans on 20 amp circuit?
- Glad I found this forum!
- Nice to Meeting you All.
- WhatWhat year of the UBC or IRC changed the requirement for 48" window sill height for egress to 44"?
- horizontal wet vent
- Corridor smoke management
- Salon West Palm Beach
- 220 dryer receptacle elevation?
- two part tests