February 25, 2019
Two separate buildings.
Type II construction. Two Story. 8,000 sq./ft. each. On site water cistern meets water capacity needed.
Developer desires to utilize one fire pump for both buildings.
I do not locate anything in IFC or NFPA 20 that would prohibit this. Am I missing something?
Also, if one pump is allowed, is the pump size calculated for one building or both buildings combined?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Most Recent Topics
- Sink required in same room as toilet?
- get certification
- 64 exam property maintenance test?
- Spa near me
- Who has the Final say in the Building Occupancy Classification?
- Looking For The Top Class Website Design Company
- how to search for electrician in Dubai
- Top Ten Home Warranty Companies for 2020: Read this before you buy!
- AP Board 12th Result
- Seeking work from home ICC Licensed Mechanical & Plumbing Inspectors