December 2, 2019
I have a project made of combustible material and we are providing sprinklers in the building. We are needing to comply with NFPA 13 2010 edition. It is a one story building however we have a high roof over a low roof. The high roof has an eave greater than 4′ over the lower roof. The lower roof is sprinklered below. The area below the high roof eave is not habitable. Will our 4′ overhang be required to have sprinklers?
Most Recent Topics
- Is a MRI cryogen quench vent considered hazardous
- Earthbag construction?
- U-store it building complex
- MAQ's storage vs non-storage debate
- HELP - High Hazard (H-1) Area of Refuge Requirements
- Waiting for Certification
- Items disappearing from MyICC
- Egress window requirements
- IBC 2012 table 1018, corridor serving less than 30 - B occ
- Perimeter surface pool bonding.