December 2, 2019
I have a project made of combustible material and we are providing sprinklers in the building. We are needing to comply with NFPA 13 2010 edition. It is a one story building however we have a high roof over a low roof. The high roof has an eave greater than 4' over the lower roof. The lower roof is sprinklered below. The area below the high roof eave is not habitable. Will our 4' overhang be required to have sprinklers?
Most Recent Topics
- online college classes on buildin code
- IPMC exam
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Exam
- A-2 vs B
- CENSUS CODES FOR PERMITTING
- Bare liner survey
- Do Manufactured Homes in Florida Fall Under Residential Codes?
- #(WhatsApp:(+23-7654003579)BUY IELTS BAND 8.5 IN INDIA,KUWAIT.
- Top Website Design Company in Los Angeles
- Embroidery digitizing by Absolute Digitizing