December 2, 2019
I have a project made of combustible material and we are providing sprinklers in the building. We are needing to comply with NFPA 13 2010 edition. It is a one story building however we have a high roof over a low roof. The high roof has an eave greater than 4' over the lower roof. The lower roof is sprinklered below. The area below the high roof eave is not habitable. Will our 4' overhang be required to have sprinklers?
Most Recent Topics
- Water heater in bathroom
- Building Inspector?
- Glad I found this forum!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Occupancy Classification
- Test passed now what.
- Hair Extensions West Palm Beach
- 加急购买加拿大毕业证书&Brock布鲁克大学毕业证办理加微信&Q744043126咨询Brock大学文凭成绩单制作!办理真实可查留信认证学历%存档!制作国外本科硕士假文凭!造假加拿大学历文凭假证书购买Brock University
- 加急购买加拿大毕业证书&UC卡尔加里大学毕业证办理加微信&Q744043126咨询UC大学文凭成绩单制作!办理真实可查留信认证学历%存档!制作国外本科硕士假文凭!造假加拿大学历文凭假证书购买University of calgary