December 27, 2017
Did you ever find a good answer to this? I had the same question.
June 8, 2015
I have a classroom in a college building that is 952 sq. ft. giving it an occupant load of 47 per Table 1004.1.2. The room has two exits remote from each other. Can the occupant load for this room be increased by using 1004.2?
Most Recent Topics
- Sink required in same room as toilet?
- get certification
- 64 exam property maintenance test?
- Spa near me
- Who has the Final say in the Building Occupancy Classification?
- Looking For The Top Class Website Design Company
- how to search for electrician in Dubai
- Top Ten Home Warranty Companies for 2020: Read this before you buy!
- AP Board 12th Result
- Seeking work from home ICC Licensed Mechanical & Plumbing Inspectors