June 11, 2015
I'm just getting into firestopping inspections and wanted to get others' thoughts on what they think of these inspections. So far, it seems interesting but I'm seeing many problems in the field during my training. Do you also see many problems or are the systems usually set up correctly in the field during initial inspections?
Most Recent Topics
- Incidental Occupancy and Fire Rated Walls
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- Vancouver, BC Welding Inspectors S2
- risk factor for detached residentail garage
- ECONET for Automatic Temperature Control
- Existing vs New Building / Business vs current Codes
- Foundation Drains
- New Membership Purchased Online
- NJ third floor egress
- Are example ICC Digital Plans available for study