June 11, 2015
I'm just getting into firestopping inspections and wanted to get others' thoughts on what they think of these inspections. So far, it seems interesting but I'm seeing many problems in the field during my training. Do you also see many problems or are the systems usually set up correctly in the field during initial inspections?
Most Recent Topics
- ANSI Type B Bathroom, Option A or B?
- corridors fire resistance
- Combustion air
- Cleanout Requirements
- What are the Necessary Raw Materials of Concrete Batching Plant
- Foundation Requirement
- Indirect waste pipe fittings
- Electronic Code References
- Type III-B? Metal Building with Wood Framed Mezzanine
- Fire Rating for Clerestory Windows?