June 11, 2015
I'm just getting into firestopping inspections and wanted to get others' thoughts on what they think of these inspections. So far, it seems interesting but I'm seeing many problems in the field during my training. Do you also see many problems or are the systems usually set up correctly in the field during initial inspections?
Most Recent Topics
- Fall Protection For In-ground Pool
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Residential domestic hot water recirculation
- Jinsheng Concrete Mixer Order from USA
- Irrigation Backflow Prevention Devices
- BC Module for Building Official
- IBC 2009 for evidence stroage
- copper to steel gas pipe