February 28, 2020
January 28, 2020
IBC/IFC Section 909.10.2 requires leak testing for smoke control ducts. I understand that this testing should be performed by/under review of the special inspector.
Is this duct leak testing required for all mechanical smoke control system ducts (exhaust, supply make-up air, floor pressurization, stair pressurization, etc.)? Or only for those ducts which cross multiple smoke zones and therefore pose a hazard of leaking smoke between zones?
Thanks in advance!
Most Recent Topics
- Washing machine receptacle
- B1 EXAM PREP
- school cafeteria exempt from sprinkler req?
- Static vs. Dynamic Radiation Dampers
- Best Way To Solve Printer Is In An Error State HP Issue
- Waiting for Certification
- Items disappearing from MyICC
- Egress window requirements
- Clarification on 506.2 Allowable area on IBC
- Scuppers at Roof-Top Patio