January 21, 2018
Recently, one of our engine company’s discovered several sprinkler riser rooms in the community that lack drywall protection on the interior of the riser rooms. One of them has electrical wiring exposed on the inside of the wall with no conduit protection. Are there code exceptions for sprinkler riser rooms that do not require the interior of the room to be drywalled or have any fire rated construction? Thank you in advance.
Most Recent Topics
- Sink required in same room as toilet?
- get certification
- 64 exam property maintenance test?
- Spa near me
- Who has the Final say in the Building Occupancy Classification?
- Looking For The Top Class Website Design Company
- how to search for electrician in Dubai
- Top Ten Home Warranty Companies for 2020: Read this before you buy!
- AP Board 12th Result
- Seeking work from home ICC Licensed Mechanical & Plumbing Inspectors