January 9, 2018
December 11, 2000
I believe the difference is the listing from UL. The lamp in the house or on the desk in an office is not listed as a temporary seasonal or decorative lighting product. The decorative lights are listed as temporary 90 use & installation. I agree where is the harm unless they have constructed something themselves or are using the lights to fulfill the requirements of illumination by the building code.
July 16, 2000
What is the difference between the lights you are looking at and a lamp or other similar light, like in your house, that is plugged into an outlet? As long as they do not make them up themselves.
Most Recent Topics
- Person vue test taking.
- Window flashing requirements, and the authority of a building official to waive flashing completely.
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Most recent National Certification Examination Information Bulletin
- Residential Buildings with One Accessible Entrance?
- Unlimited area buildings next to railroad yards
- Common path of egress
- Section 103 Department of Building Safety
- section 103.2
- Residential dwelling unit inside a vehicle garage