January 9, 2018
December 11, 2000
I believe the difference is the listing from UL. The lamp in the house or on the desk in an office is not listed as a temporary seasonal or decorative lighting product. The decorative lights are listed as temporary 90 use & installation. I agree where is the harm unless they have constructed something themselves or are using the lights to fulfill the requirements of illumination by the building code.
July 16, 2000
What is the difference between the lights you are looking at and a lamp or other similar light, like in your house, that is plugged into an outlet? As long as they do not make them up themselves.
Most Recent Topics
- Fall Protection For In-ground Pool
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Residential domestic hot water recirculation
- Jinsheng Concrete Mixer Order from USA
- Irrigation Backflow Prevention Devices
- BC Module for Building Official
- IBC 2009 for evidence stroage
- copper to steel gas pipe