January 9, 2018
December 11, 2000
I believe the difference is the listing from UL. The lamp in the house or on the desk in an office is not listed as a temporary seasonal or decorative lighting product. The decorative lights are listed as temporary 90 use & installation. I agree where is the harm unless they have constructed something themselves or are using the lights to fulfill the requirements of illumination by the building code.
July 15, 2000
What is the difference between the lights you are looking at and a lamp or other similar light, like in your house, that is plugged into an outlet? As long as they do not make them up themselves.
Most Recent Topics
- Question about study material updates.
- What makes a Sleeping Room
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- F3 Fire Plans Examiner 2015
- Guard rail bottom rail
- Does anyone know how about the market of silica fume is in the United States?
- Silica Fume
- Feng Shui For Business
- alternative design for underground sprinkler supply line into building