February 24, 2016
1. Check IBC for building height/area limitations based on occupancy types.
2. Check for allowable area increases based on public space/ sprinklers.
3. Check IFC Table 3206.2 for features required based on area.
4. Check IFC Appendices for fire-flow requirements/ hydrant distribution.
5. NFPA 13 limits high-piled storage PER SPRINKLER SYSTEM to 40, 000 SF
52,000 SF otherwise. Larger areas need more than one sprinkler system/riser.
6. Check local planning/ zoning requirements.
June 9, 2016
Did u check chapter 32 of the INternational Fire Code? Maybe some information in there
March 1, 2016
|Q. Is there area limitation for general commodities ( Commercial type ) single story warehouse with the required fixed system fire protection?|
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)
- Dishwasher GFCI Protection
- 2018 IECC - C405.4.2(2)Lighting Power Allowances for Building Exteriors
- S-1 Storage (Fire Sprinkler Question)
- Bedroom Egress
- Using Micro Rebar to substitute for traditional rebar in foundation systems
- Coffee Shop Occupancy Load
- Breaking the rules at pearson vue testing
- study materials for fire inspector 1 or 2 (66 or 67)