February 24, 2016
1. Check IBC for building height/area limitations based on occupancy types.
2. Check for allowable area increases based on public space/ sprinklers.
3. Check IFC Table 3206.2 for features required based on area.
4. Check IFC Appendices for fire-flow requirements/ hydrant distribution.
5. NFPA 13 limits high-piled storage PER SPRINKLER SYSTEM to 40, 000 SF
52,000 SF otherwise. Larger areas need more than one sprinkler system/riser.
6. Check local planning/ zoning requirements.
June 9, 2016
Did u check chapter 32 of the INternational Fire Code? Maybe some information in there
March 1, 2016
|Q. Is there area limitation for general commodities ( Commercial type ) single story warehouse with the required fixed system fire protection?|
Most Recent Topics
- Fall Protection For In-ground Pool
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Residential domestic hot water recirculation
- Jinsheng Concrete Mixer Order from USA
- Irrigation Backflow Prevention Devices
- BC Module for Building Official
- IBC 2009 for evidence stroage
- copper to steel gas pipe