February 24, 2016
1. Check IBC for building height/heating-oil-tank-hot-exam-oregon rea limitations based on occupancy types.
2. Check for allowable area increases based on public space/ sprinklers.
3. Check IFC Table 3206.2 for features required based on area.
4. Check IFC Appendices for fire-flow requirements/ hydrant distribution.
5. NFPA 13 limits high-piled storage PER SPRINKLER SYSTEM to 40, 000 SF
52,000 SF otherwise. Larger areas need more than one sprinkler system/riser.
6. Check local planning/ zoning requirements.
June 9, 2016
Did u check chapter 32 of the INternational Fire Code? Maybe some information in there
March 1, 2016
|Q. Is there area limitation for general commodities ( Commercial type ) single story warehouse with the required fixed system fire protection?|
Most Recent Topics
- R-2 automatic sprinklers
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Type I Hood - Clearance to combustibles
- Foundation Requirement
- IFC 5003.8.2
- Emergency Escape & Rescue Opening in Basement 2015 IRC
- Absorption Refrigerant Ammonia System
- ICC SOILS PLANS IN PEARSON EXAM CENTER
- Is this ICC forum working now?
- Any Idaho and Washington state special inspectors?