February 24, 2016
If its a fully sprinkled building there may be a possibility to use the non-separated designation, however, as PMiller pointed out not enough information provided to fully assess. Look into the non-separated designation as it may save you in having to separate, construction type of building and the contents of the basement will weigh in heavily.
April 1, 2015
Not enough informationprovided, but fire area exceeds 12,000 sf.
716.5 Fire door and shutter assemblies.
February 12, 2018
I'm working now in mixed building used, and we have a large basement floor with 20000 m2, our reviewer ask to provide shutter door to split the basement into small areas, the building has classification group E, B, A with covered with full sprinkler system, The question now any code reference to provide this shutter ??
Most Recent Topics
- ICC University vs ICC Campus
- get certification
- Hello from Oak Lawn, IL
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Focusing Study for B1 Exam
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?