February 24, 2016
If its a fully sprinkled building there may be a possibility to use the non-separated designation, however, as PMiller pointed out not enough information provided to fully assess. Look into the non-separated designation as it may save you in having to separate, construction type of building and the contents of the basement will weigh in heavily.
April 1, 2015
Not enough informationprovided, but fire area exceeds 12,000 sf.
716.5 Fire door and shutter assemblies.
February 12, 2018
I'm working now in mixed building used, and we have a large basement floor with 20000 m2, our reviewer ask to provide shutter door to split the basement into small areas, the building has classification group E, B, A with covered with full sprinkler system, The question now any code reference to provide this shutter ??
Most Recent Topics
- E1 Electrical test.
- R-2 automatic sprinklers
- trouble viewing using purchased practice exams
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Type I Hood - Clearance to combustibles
- Foundation Requirement
- Codes for Structures built from Cob....Are there any existing?
- IFC 5003.8.2
- Emergency Escape & Rescue Opening in Basement 2015 IRC
- Absorption Refrigerant Ammonia System