Forum ProfileBack
Advanced

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
2009 B2 Commercial
September 19, 2017
4:26 pm
asaylor@iccsafe.org
Guests

Members
Forum Posts: 2
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Mr. Miller,

While I cannot speak to what is on the online training course, I can put you in touch with the right person.  Please contact me directly at asaylor@iccsafe.org or via phone at 888-422-7233 Ext 5223

Mr. Fielder,

I was notified of your examination concerns and sent you an email earlier today requesting for you to contact me. 

September 18, 2017
11:44 am
fielder27@aol.com
Members
Forum Posts: 2

millerkirk@yahoo.com said
Im taking the 2009 B2 Commercial on line training course. As I enter a correct answer in the quiz section, The window pops up that reads... CORRECT The answer can be found in 2012 IBC..... Most times the answer coincides with the 2009 book that I am using for reference, but sometimes it does not. Any one else experiencing this?

I've taken the B-2 exam and discovered similar anomalies with the material as well as the exam. I've also provided feedback on other issues with the Pronto Exams and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much of an acknowledgement by the Assessment Center to take corrective action, which many others are observing. If you are preparing to take the exam beware that their will be some questions that are not referenced in the IBC and /or Concrete Manual that ICC has indicated in the corresponding Bulletin. I even spoke with ICC representatives who agreed with these issues and again their doesn't seem to be a concerted effort to take action and improve their exam product and processes. Good luck.   

September 15, 2017
9:44 am
millerkirk@yahoo.com
Members
Forum Posts: 1

Im taking the 2009 B2 Commercial on line training course. As I enter a correct answer in the quiz section, The window pops up that reads... CORRECT The answer can be found in 2012 IBC..... Most times the answer coincides with the 2009 book that I am using for reference, but sometimes it does not. Any one else experiencing this?