April 6, 2015
From having taken many other proctored tests in the past (not ICC tests), markings usually have to be permanent such as highlighter or written in indelible ink. Not pencil. No sticky notes.
June 13, 2018
Buy the study companion and the flash cards. I suggest marking up the index too
November 4, 2018
Hello, So I have the IRC book and been going through it. I'm looking to get my cert in building inspector. I wanna take the building inspector first, then electrical. mechanical then plumbing. can someone point me in the right direction of what to study first in the book if your familiar with it or should I purchase something on the ICC website. Looking for good study material. Contractor for 20 plus years and looking to get out of building/remodel work. Thank you for any help provided.. Also located in Pennsylvania
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Ratings of Electrical rooms
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Welcome Back from Astoria, Oregon
- 2012 IBC 424.5 Children's Play Structures area limited to 300 SF
- inspection software?
- Definition of occupied spaces
- Professional licensing when responding to disasters