April 9, 2018
For Error Troubleshooting with Printers, Slow printing problem and Paper Jam, Printer Compatibility Issues with the System, Support Service for Installation of Driver you can contact Brother Printer Customer Service for all the problem in the printer.
February 3, 2000
Thanks for the note. Printing web pages is notoriously problem-filled. First, each browser will display pages differently. Then, each user will configure his/her browser differently. And finally, each printer will format pages differently. So there''s literally no hope of finding a universal web printing solution.
Some people have had problems with the widths of our pages. We''ve suggested two options: The first is to narrow the window size, in hopes of forcing more narrow content. (This will only work on some pages.) Second, switch your printing options from "portrait" to "landscape" so that the paper''s wider.
Hope that helps,
P.S. By custom, the practice of typing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS is considered "shouting." Unlock your CAPS button, and you''ll catch less flack from Internet users. 🙂
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.