February 3, 2000
Thanks for the suggestion. We haven''t had others voice this one to date, but we''ll keep listening.
In the meantime, the default place to go for topics that are a little outside the boundaries of the other forums is the [URL=http://www.iccsafe.org/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Other+Codes+and+Related+Regulations&number=3&DaysPrune=1000&LastLogin=]Other Codes and Related Regulations[/URL] forum.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators
- Group B Occupancy