April 6, 2015
Nick, thanks for the input. We are looking into it.
April 10, 2015
I'm trying to enter CEUs. Leave it to the ICC technical team to take a section of the website that was actually working (if you can believe that) and screw it up even further.
Now if I try to enter the classes I took from an approved provider, and the class is not on the preloaded list, you can't enter. SIMPLE AS THAT.
It sure is a damn shame how unprofessional this website is, and how unprofessional it is run. I've said it before and now I'm saying it again. What a damn shame.
Most Recent Topics
- Wall Mounted Space Heater In Garage ?
- Structural Steel and Bolting Special Inspector (S1) Exam
- IPMC exam
- BC Module for Building Official
- Sharing a HVAC system
- Are deck/balcony "openings" considered as an opening?
- R3 RESIDENTIAL PLANS EXAMINER CERTIFICATION EXAM STUDY GUIDE/TIPS
- Special Inspector Certification Importance
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- self-closing self-lathing gates verses electric driveway gates