April 6, 2015
The code development process for the 2021 editions of the I-Codes had begun.
ICC's proposal creation "cloud-based" system cdpACCESS©, is now open for any proponent to create proposals based on the 2018 I-Code language.
The deadline for completion of proposals is January 8, 2018 midnight your time zone.
It is suggested that anyone planning to submit a proposal begin working well before the submission deadline so that you can learn how the system works and have plenty of time to call ICC Staff with questions about navigating the system to accomplish your goal. It is not difficult once one understands the basics of how the program works.
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)