April 6, 2015
The code development process for the 2021 editions of the I-Codes had begun.
ICC's proposal creation "cloud-based" system cdpACCESS©, is now open for any proponent to create proposals based on the 2018 I-Code language.
The deadline for completion of proposals is January 8, 2018 midnight your time zone.
It is suggested that anyone planning to submit a proposal begin working well before the submission deadline so that you can learn how the system works and have plenty of time to call ICC Staff with questions about navigating the system to accomplish your goal. It is not difficult once one understands the basics of how the program works.
Most Recent Topics
- R-2 automatic sprinklers
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Type I Hood - Clearance to combustibles
- Foundation Requirement
- IFC 5003.8.2
- Emergency Escape & Rescue Opening in Basement 2015 IRC
- Absorption Refrigerant Ammonia System
- ICC SOILS PLANS IN PEARSON EXAM CENTER
- Is this ICC forum working now?
- Any Idaho and Washington state special inspectors?