April 6, 2015
First, you must be signed in using your MyICC user account. [If you don't have an account, you will need to register (no cost to do so)]
Determine which of the Forums would be the best subject matter area for your posting. The list of Forums is found in the drop down list in the box Select Forum near the upper right of this screen.
After clicking on a specific Forum, click on the green START TOPIC button just below where you clicked on Select Forum.
A new posting screen opens and the cursor will be blinking in the box just to the right of Topic Title.
Type in an appropriate topic title. What is appropriate? Generally, a brief set of words that encompasses the nature of what your posting will be about. Here are a few examples:
Horizontal fire ass'y between M and R
Dishwasher to food disposer connection
Inappropriate titles might be:
I have a question.
Why can't I do this?
You are trying to attract Forum visitors/watchers to your posting so perhaps they will open the posting and share their knowledge and experience!
Once the topic title is written, don't press the return key but move your cursor to the body of the posting area (just below the tool bar with PARAGRAPH in it.)
When complete, press the green SUBMIT POST button below the body of the posting area.
If after submitting the posting you see errors that need corrected, you can open the posting by clicking EDIT in the posting's window. Make the corrections and click the green SAVE EDITED POST button below the body of the posting area.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)
- Dishwasher GFCI Protection
- 2018 IECC - C405.4.2(2)Lighting Power Allowances for Building Exteriors
- S-1 Storage (Fire Sprinkler Question)
- Bedroom Egress
- Using Micro Rebar to substitute for traditional rebar in foundation systems
- Coffee Shop Occupancy Load
- Breaking the rules at pearson vue testing
- study materials for fire inspector 1 or 2 (66 or 67)