November 1, 2017
I am working on a night club that has a couple of bars within it. Within the night club area, we are using the net square feet of loose tables and chairs, so 15 nsf per person. How do you figure behind the bar (the bartenders)? Is it like a kitchen 200 gsf/person (which seems too generous) or how have you done that in the past?
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)