May 29, 2015
Not in the building codes...not that I am aware of anyway.
Some municipalities require a set back if no survey has been performed to clarify location of the property line.
October 3, 2017
Are there any ICC requirements that a fence be setback by a minimum of one foot on a property line at the rear of abutting homes? I've searched but cannot see such, which I believe is dictated by local code. Reason I ask is our staff has conflicting understanding ... that there is a one-foot setback requirement vs. placement of the fence on the property line. Thanks.
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)