June 13, 2017
No, by definition, a Townhouse is a 'single-family dwelling unit from foundation to roof'. You cannot have 2 dwelling units in a Townhouse.
September 9, 2015
Can a developer consider a townhome a duplex, one unit above the other with a fire wall between the other "duplex units" this would consist of 4 duplex units with 8 individual living spaces.
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)