January 14, 2018
This becomes a room within the church? I would say ideally, the partitions will meet the requirements in the building code, based on the construction type of the church. Otherwise, the existing building code could be used.
August 9, 2016
The church we are designing has a large free-standing iconostasis (wood screen with icons and a gate/door at the center) on the altar platform. I consider it furniture, as it isn't part of the building structure (although it may be connected in a few places for stability). Are there any issues with this? Is wood okay?
Most Recent Topics
- Basement Insulation Retrofit in Zone 5
- Question about study material updates.
- What makes a Sleeping Room
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- F3 Fire Plans Examiner 2015
- Guard rail bottom rail
- Does anyone know how about the market of silica fume is in the United States?
- Silica Fume
- Feng Shui For Business
- alternative design for underground sprinkler supply line into building