August 3, 2017
Where can I find code for Hour rated walls and floors for mixed occupancy space?
I have a client who owns an office building and wants to convert the basement to residential for the owner, creating a mixed use building. I need to find the code requirements to make this a reality, mainly fire rating a mixed use space like this. The residential space in the basement will be R-2, and the space above is B.
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)