June 24, 2015
Can someone please advise me if flexible bollards - those that are spring loaded and impervious to getting damaged - are allowed for use as a handicap sign post, posted in a handicap spot. I have an 81-year old client that is handicapped. She parked her car in a restaurant parking lot and had lunch. When she left the restaurant she began to lose her balance and grasped onto this bollard for support thinking it was rigid. Unfortunately, the bollard flexed and pulled her down and onto the concrete. She broke her hip and not recovering very well from this fall. Please advise your thoughts as I look forward to hearing from someone soon....
Information Consultants, LLC
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)