April 26, 2017
2015 IBC section 507.8.1; with both H-2 and H-3 occupancies within an unlimited area building, is the allowable area for each H occupancy treated independently as long as the aggregate of all the H occupancies is less than 10% of the entire building? For example; Type II-B unlimited area building, is the allowable area of H-2 7,000 sf and the allowable area of H-3 14,000 if the combination of both H-2 and H-3 is less than 10% of the building area?
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)