April 6, 2015
We have a hoop house being proposed in our jurisdiction that is 28' X 60' and 14' tall. They want to install it next to there home and sell produce at a farmers market. We have several questions that I hope I could get some feedback on;
1. How are you handling these?
a. are they just allowed to go in (no permit required),
b. are they permitted ( permit & inspections required)
2. Do they need to meet any structural requirements? i.e. wind, snow, seismic, etc. etc....
3. If you do permit them, what code section/s are you referencing?
4. Do you consider a hoop house a greenhouse?
5. Any other thoughts?
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)