May 24, 2017
Hope Im not double postimg but didnt find much in the search.
Plan on taking the IPMC exam for certification, but before I take it I would like to see if anyone has any tips for passing. Ive gone through the book over and over and just not sure if thats enough to pass or not.
Any study tips would be great, the book is fairly simple with a lot of info packed in but having only 50 questions on it leaves me asking for the best way to study for this.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)