May 15, 2015
Carlos; I would urge you to investigate the agency that would provide licensing to the day Care provider.
The licensing agency most likely sets a criteria that is code superior so complying with the code may not get your client a license to operate.
Example Adult / Child Day Care I-4 (NOT B) requires 1/15 in my state the licencing agency requires 1/10 clients and separate facilities for staff.
Some Day Care uses can qualify for E Education but again license criteria driven
February 24, 2016
Is anybody familiar with fixture count according to the IPC 2012 for Child Day care occupancy. Although the table 403.1 shows 1 per15, the great majority of these children are less than 1 year old, not potty trained and all using diapers. The caretakers are all women and I based their fixture count on Group B.
Are there considerations or exceptions in the code for this particular situation?
Thank you for your help.
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)