May 24, 2015
2012 IBC Section 508.4.2, Allowable Building Area, requires a ratio calculation of actual area divided by allowable area with the end result being a maximum of one. How is the calculation to be run when one of the occupancies is allowed to have unlimited area based upon the type of construction? Your thoughts?
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)