May 8, 2017
Tacoma Pierce County has adopted a bulletin that states:
according to Section R302.1 footnote a., "the roof eave fire-resistance rating shall be reduced to 0 hours on the underside of the eave if fire blocking is provided from the top wall plate to the underside of the roof sheathing."
does anyone have any idea on where this came from?
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)