March 28, 2017
On a one or two hour rated wall constructed of appropriate materials for that fire resistance requirement, still need to use FRTW (Fire Resistant Treated Wood) for paneling being applied to it?
The way I read it, for this 3/4" paneling, wold require Class C with Flame Spread of 76-200 and Smoke Development of 0-450.
Anybody have a different idea?
Most Recent Topics
- Rebar Support
- 2015 Commercial Mechanical Inspector Exam Prep
- Exit Signage
- Toilet facilities for workers
- wood iconostasis in type II-B building
- Historic Building R-2 Apartment Building
- Is a chase different from a wall cavity?
- No applicable codes to apply to certain buildings?
- General Requirements Exam!!!
- Desuperheater Water Heater (Energy Saving Equipment)