December 20, 2017
Desuperheaters are crucial components used in the thermal management of heat from power generation sources to industrial uses in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
When gas is used for heating or other heat transfer or in industrial processes, it is most efficient when saturated. It is a device that lowers the temperature of superheated gas so that it can be used efficiently for heating or for other industrial use. This gas temperature minimization is also called as attemperation, is performed by the desuperheater water heater (a device that injects a prescribed amount of water into a gas flow stream).
The general purpose, of this device is to provide effective and continuous heat transfer between gas and water. And a highly effective desuperheater application and design ensures that costly problems to be avoided, including general wear of downstream piping and equipment, long startup and shutdown times, and reduced process efficiency.
+91 - 20 - 24 321 770
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators
- Group B Occupancy