December 20, 2017
A desuperheater is known as a secondary heat exchanger device that transfers heat efficiently from the earth in the winter season and from your house in the summer, into your domestic hot water tank.
Desuperheaters are crucial components used in the thermal management of heat from power generation sources to industrial uses in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
When gas is used for heating or other heat transfer or in industrial processes, it is most efficient when saturated. It is a device that lowers the temperature of superheated gas so that it can be used efficiently for heating or for other industrial use. This gas temperature minimization is also called as attemperation, is performed by the desuperheater water heater (a device that injects a prescribed amount of water into a gas flow stream).
The general purpose, of this device is to provide effective and continuous heat transfer between gas and water. And a highly effective desuperheater application and design ensures that costly problems to be avoided, including general wear of downstream piping and equipment, long startup and shutdown times, and reduced process efficiency.
+91 - 20 - 24 321 770
Most Recent Topics
- Basement Insulation Retrofit in Zone 5
- Concrete inspection experience
- Accessible bathroom requirement (PA)
- Submersible Pump Cable
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- when we need to provide a fire shutter,any code reference??
- Vancouver, BC Welding Inspectors S2
- risk factor for detached residentail garage
- ECONET for Automatic Temperature Control
- Existing vs New Building / Business vs current Codes