April 6, 2015
To my knowledge, the I-codes have not been translated into Russian.
August 5, 2016
Does anyone have a building code translated to Russian?
Because I have a client from Russia, who wants to clearly understand it without any misunderstandings.
February 4, 2015
I think you're looking at the ENERGY STAR Thermal Enclosure Checklist, Item 4.4.5.... There's a footnote on this item allowing some latitude: "Additional jack studs shall be used only as needed for structural support and cripple studs only as needed to maintain on-center spacing of studs."
April 15, 2015
Has anyone noticed the HERS rater checklist where it requires no double jacks, and 24" oc framing in climate zone 5-8?
Most Recent Topics
- online college classes on buildin code
- IPMC exam
- Residential Mechanical Inspector Exam
- A-2 vs B
- CENSUS CODES FOR PERMITTING
- Bare liner survey
- Do Manufactured Homes in Florida Fall Under Residential Codes?
- #(WhatsApp:(+23-7654003579)BUY IELTS BAND 8.5 IN INDIA,KUWAIT.
- Top Website Design Company in Los Angeles
- Embroidery digitizing by Absolute Digitizing