April 13, 2015
The 2015 IECC section C404.5.1 restricts lengths from hot water sources (water heater, recirculating lines, heat-traced piping) to much lower distances than the 2015 IPC section 607.2 which limits a distance of a hot water or tempered water pipe to a 50 foot maximum length from a hot water source. If both codes are adopted by a jurisdiction which code over rides the other?
Most Recent Topics
- Wall Mounted Space Heater In Garage ?
- Structural Steel and Bolting Special Inspector (S1) Exam
- IPMC exam
- BC Module for Building Official
- Sharing a HVAC system
- Are deck/balcony "openings" considered as an opening?
- Weight Training
- Special Inspector Certification Importance
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- self-closing self-lathing gates verses electric driveway gates