April 13, 2015
The 2015 IECC section C404.5.1 restricts lengths from hot water sources (water heater, recirculating lines, heat-traced piping) to much lower distances than the 2015 IPC section 607.2 which limits a distance of a hot water or tempered water pipe to a 50 foot maximum length from a hot water source. If both codes are adopted by a jurisdiction which code over rides the other?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators
- Group B Occupancy