June 24, 2015
There is no reduction in thermal transfer through a hollow structural steel tube in an exterior wall when it's stuffed with insulation as heat flows around the insulation, rather than through on the conductive metal walls. Is there code language that addresses this situation?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators
- Group B Occupancy