April 6, 2015
It is "this is how you do it". The IRC doesn't require hot water recirc. The IPC does where the fixtures are at some distance-See IPC Section 607.
December 31, 1969
IECC 2105 R403.5
Should I read this as recirculation systems are required? (in any size residential system)
Should I read it as - If you have recirculation - this is how to do it?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators
- Group B Occupancy